Party Favor Ideas
Your party is coming up and it’s time to figure out what party favors you’ll be offering your guests. Here is a fun list of ideas for you to pull from. I always encourage inserting your personal touch within.
For your home:
1. Custom Candles / Diffusers
2. Custom Shot Glasses
3. Custom Cheese Board / Wooden Cutting Board
4. Mini Perfume Bottles / Cologne
5. Compact Mirror
6. Terra Cotta Pots with Baby Plants
7. Bath Bombs
8. Scented Soap Bar
9. Wine Bottle Stoppers
10. Custom Coasters
11. Custom Luggage Tags – perfect for a destination affair.
12. Lottery Tickets – who wouldn’t want to win?
13. Succulents / Baby Orchids
14. Reusable Tumblers
15. Sports Goods – Custom Footballs, Frisbees, Kadima Sets, etc.
16. Children's Books
17. Scented Lotion / Lip Balm
18. Plush Toy
19. Jewerly box
20. Mugs - check out these that we filled with delicious biscotti and hot chocolate bombs!
For the foodie:
1. A lovely box of french macarons
2. Seasoned Salts – think truffle, rosemary, citrus…
3. Hot Sauce Jars
4. Olive Oil Jars – can be infused with herbs of choice, perfect for an Italian themed event.
5. Honey Jars / Sticks
6. Mini Liquor Bottles / Cocktail mix ins
7. Himalayan Sea Salt Bottles
8. Hersheys Kisses
9. Tea Jars / Sets
10. Coffee Grinds – thinking gourmet coffee mix, maybe internationally sourced…
11. Maple Syrup Jars
12. Bags of Sweets – who doesn’t love some candy!
14. Jam / Nut Butter / Unique Spread
15. Smores Kits – perfect for a summer night.
16. Cupcake in a Jar
17. Hot Chocolate Kits
18. Sourdough Bread – would go great with some delicious spreads like tapenade or aioli…
19. Warm Cookies in a jar or bag
20. Mini Pies / Tarts - check out these scrumptious mini lemon meringue pies!
For the Religious Affair:
21. Besamim Sets
22. Match Boxes
23. Havdalah Candle
20. Tehillim Book
21. Dessert for Shabbat – think some delicious cinnamon or chocolate babka.
22. Bottle of wine
23. Birkat Hamazon books
24. Prayer Books
For the clothing lover:
1. Sweatshirt / Crew Neck Shirt / T Shirt
2. Baseball Cap / Trucker Hat
3. Crew Sock
6. Pashmina / Scarf
9. Tote / Drawstring Bag / Beach Bag / Duffle Bag
If you are stuck with what to sign your gift with, here are a few clever suggestions…
For a Bridal Shower:
· Champagne Bottles: “Pop the champagne, I'm changing my name!”
· Hershey Kisses: “Hugs and kisses, from the soon to be Mrs”
· Bath Bombs: “Thank you for showering us with love”
· Scented Soap Bars: “From brides shower to yours”
For an Engagement or Wedding:
· Match Box Set: “The Perfect Match” insert couples names…
· Herbed Salts / Spice Mix: “Seasoned with love”
· Honey Sticks: “Love as sweet as honey”
· Plant / Seeds: “Let love grow”
· Tea Bags / Coffee : “Love is brewing” or “the perfect blend”
· Mints: “Mint to be” or “Engage-mint”
· Hot Sauce Jars: “One hot couple”
· Jams / Spreads: “Spread the love”
· Lottery Tickets: “For richer or for poorer”
· Liquor Bottles: “Take a shot, we are tying the knot”
For a Baby Celebration:
· Mini jars of kettle corn: “Ready to Pop”
· Cinnamon Buns: “Little Bun in the Oven”
· Pashmina / Scarf: “To have and to hold, in case you get cold”
At the end of events done by On Reserve, I like to wrap up florals from the event and distribute them to the guests who have stayed till the end of the party. I tie them beautifully in a wrapping with a tag, thanking guests for joining us in the celebration. This can also be a great idea for a party favor, for who doesn’t love flowers!